29th December 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is LLB after degree a masters course or a degree?

I am interested to do LLB after completing my B.Tech. After B.Tech taking admission in LLB is master course or is it degree course? I want to do my master course with LLB after my degree course by technical.

29th December 2016, 05:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLB after degree a masters course or a degree?

No, if you will pursue LLB course after B.Tech it will be equivalent to degree not valid as master degree.

So, if you are interested in pursuing law course you have to pursue LLB course first and then become eligible to get admission in master in law course.

You are eligible to get admission in M.Tech course after B.Tech.
29th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do LLB after completing my B.Tech. After B.Tech taking admission in LLB is master course or is it degree course? I want to do my master course with LLB after my degree course by technical.

The LL.B course is a Law Graduation course (professional degree) only. It is not the master’s degree in law. The graduates in any discipline can apply for the admission to the LLB course. The admission to the course will be done through the entrance examination like CLAT. The course duration will be three years. The course is available in various Law colleges in India. The LLM is the postgraduate course in Law. The duration of the course is two years.
30th December 2016, 06:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course but you are not eligible for LLM course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?