1st December 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which M.Tech course to take next after completion of M.Sc Statistics?

I have finished M.Sc statistics, which course will I get after appearing GATE exam? Can I choose any M.Tech course or do I have to choose one particular course? Can I do M.Tech information technology or M.Tech computer science? Can you please suggest me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  2. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  3. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  4. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  5. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  8. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  9. What should I do after completion of M.Sc IT? Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D course? -- [New]
  10. What are the career options available for me after graduation in BSc Physics from Autonomous college?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in ICAR-JRF if secured 51% in M.Sc(Statistics)?
  12. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  13. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  14. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  15. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  16. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  18. MCA, M.Tech or Ph.D: Better choice after M.Sc (IT)?
31st January 2017, 03:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which M.Tech course to take next after completion of M.Sc Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished M.Sc statistics, which course will I get after appearing GATE exam? Can I choose any M.Tech course or do I have to choose one particular course? Can I do M.Tech information technology or M.Tech computer science? Can you please suggest me soon?

You can take M.Tech Software Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering or Information Security or Computer Applications after completion of M.Sc Statistics course. The admission to the M.Tech programs shall be done on the basis of valid GATE Score in the respective discipline. Candidates obtains at least 60% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examinations (M.Sc Statistics) from a recognized University shall be eligible for the admission. So after completion of M.Sc Statistics and with a valid GATE score, you can study the M.Tech programs given above. The courses are available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?