15th December 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Master degree after B.E. CSE to join NASA?

am also doing B.E cse., what should be my master degree after my UG to join NASA or ISRO?Is there any chance for it..?
pls help me...i request u to mail ur answer to <[email protected]>

19th December 2013, 04:59 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Master degree after B.E. CSE to join NASA?

- It is really inspiring to see you aspire for NASA. NASA is one of the best research centers in the world in the field of space and geology and getting job in NASA is prestigious as well as tough. Aspirants from all over the world apply for job openings and research opportunities in NASA. Hence the competition is very tough and the level of competition is very high as compared to any other entrance exam.

Since you are aspiring for NASA, so it will be better to focus on ISRO first and then NASA. This is because joining ISRO is comparatively easier and joining NASA after working few years in ISRO is also comparatively easier. SO you should aim at joining ISRO right after your BE degree course completion.

So you need to undertake the following steps to get into NASA.
→ First of all complete your BE degree course properly.
→ Make sure you are conceptually enriched.
→ Apply for ISRO.
→ ISRO conducts entrance exam every year for recruitment of engineering graduates. You need to qualify in that and then qualify the interview and medical round to get recruited.
→ Then you can work in ISRO and perform various research works for few years.
→ After that based on your service and research work you can get the opportunity to join NASA.

Eligibility:-
-You should have done BE/BTech with atleast 65% in aggregate.
-You should be minimum 21 years of age and upper limit is 28 years.
-You should be a citizen of India.

The exam is conducted every year and if you qualify in it,you will be eligible for the interview round followed by medical tests.If you pass all the criteria,ISRO will directly incorporate you as a executive trainee/research scholar.The syllabus is basically the same as taught in any AICTE recognized college of India. After few years of good service,you can go to NASA for further research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?