25th November 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil/M.Sc in correspondence after post graduation in Biochemistry?

I m a post graduate in biochemistry n working at ranbaxy laboratories ltd. with the passage of time i have realized that merely a post graduation is not enough for a good future prospect . so keeping this in view i am willing to pursue either m.phil or m.sc course whichever is possible, in correspondence. please suggest me a way out.
thanx
sourav.

Related Questions:
19th December 2013, 10:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Phil/M.Sc in correspondence after post graduation in Biochemistry?

M.Phill and M.Sc both are good but as you have done post graduation in biochemistry then I think there is no need to do M.Sc.

So I think you should do M.Phill it is best for your career. So as you have done post graduation in biochemistry then you should do M.Phill instead of M.Sc.

As you are working in Ranbaxy laboratory then its good. It is very reputed company and after M.Phill or P.hD you may get good post with high salary package. And it is best for your career.

Biochemistry is a good subject and it is best subject for the research work. So I think it is best for you to do M.Phill. But for the M.Phill you should be regular otherwise it’s very difficult to do M.Phill.

There are many universities in which you will take admission for the M.Phill and you should choose the best university for the M.Phill in biochemistry.

Baddi University
Chitkara University
HP University
Thapad University
Bahara University

You should choose that university which is good and reputed and the university must be affiliated and in these universities there will be exam conducted for the M.Phill and you should appear for the exam and get selected for the seat. There are limited seats in the university so you have to get good marks in the entrance.

So start preparation for the M.Phill and the syllabus for the entrance is the syllabus which you had read in the post graduation.

So you have to revise the syllabus. So star preparation if you want to get admission in M.Phill. And I think don’t think about the M.Sc there is no need for the double post graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?