20th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

MBA HR after diploma in electronics and communication engineering is possible?

I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 91%. Is there any opportunities to do MBA in HR (human resource)?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA HR after diploma in electronics and communication engineering is possible?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  10. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?
  12. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  16. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2016, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA HR after diploma in electronics and communication engineering is possible?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA HR course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue MBA HR course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear and qualify any one of the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc., to get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do MBA HR course.
21st August 2016, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA HR after diploma in electronics and communication engineering is possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 91%. Is there any opportunities to do MBA in HR (human resource)?
No, after completion of diploma course, you can't apply for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?