4th February 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GATE to study M.Tech(CSE) in Gujarat?

Hello
I want to do m.tech in cse................
I want to know that which are the best government college in gujrat?
and which exam should i give ? IF gate is neccessary for any college?
and what can be the minimum fees in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  2. How to get admission for ME in Gujarat without GATE Exam? Will there be any exams other than GATE for getting admission to ME in Gujarat?
  3. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study in masters of mechanical engineering?
  5. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  6. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  7. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  8. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  9. Information about Non GATE exam of Gujarat for admission in M.E? What is the syllabus for computer engineering?
  10. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  11. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  12. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes
  13. How to study in Ph.D in Gujarat after scoring 54.5% in LLM?
  14. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  15. Details about non GATE exam in Gujarat?
  16. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  17. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  18. Entrance exams other than GATE for admission in M.E. program?
5th February 2015, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GATE to study M.Tech(CSE) in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to do m.tech in cse................
I want to know that which are the best government college in gujrat?
and which exam should i give ? IF gate is neccessary for any college?
and what can be the minimum fees in government college?
Yes, GATE score card is necessary for M.Tech study in government college in Gujarat.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

Details of 2015 GATE exam, you can visit to the official website gate.iitk.ac.in/
5th February 2015, 01:25 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GATE to study M.Tech(CSE) in Gujarat?

You can take admission in M.tech(CSE) after graduation through GATE exam in Government colleges of Gujarat.

Some Government colleges give admission in M.tech through merit based on B.Tech marks.

GATE exam stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.This year Gate exam is near.

The following are best M.Tech(CSE) college in Gujarat:-

Optimist Institute (OI), Maninagar, Ahmedabad

B-31, Radhe Mall, Nr. Khokhra Circle, Maninagar

Institute of Technology (Nirma University), Gota, Ahmedabad

www.nirmauni.ac.in/ITNU

Marwadi Education Foundation's Group of Institutions, Rajkot

Rajkot-Morbi Road, Gauridad, Rajkot, Gujarat 360003
097277 24661

LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar

Sector - 15, Near KH - 5, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382015
079 2324 1492
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?