10th December 2016, 11:52 AM
bjiopk

Which PG courses are available after completing BNYS? Can I do Government Bank exam or CA course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BNYS and after completing it I want to do PG course so I want to know which PG courses are available after completing BNYS? Can I do Government Bank exam or CA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  2. Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  3. Can BNYS doctors do Emergency Medicine course?
  4. Can I appear for IFS Exam being a BNYS Doctor?
  5. What will happen to my career since I have lost my interest in B.Sc course?
  6. Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  7. Can I get admission for DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  8. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  9. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  11. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  12. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Government Bank jobs after completing B.Sc CT?
  14. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  15. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th with 72.20%?
  17. Best colleges for MHA (masters in Hospital Administration)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?
9th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses are available after completing BNYS? Can I do Government Bank exam or CA course?

I have done bnys from Himalayan university itanagar. Where can I do take my registration I belong to Uttarakhand so there is no naturopathic council. Can I do registration other state
7th September 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses are available after completing BNYS? Can I do Government Bank exam or CA course?

Can I get admission to DGO course after passing bnys with first class?
And what's process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?