13th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and I am in the 1st year of the course and after completing it I want to get a job in the Government job sector so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Letter proforma to ask bank for loan?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  3. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  4. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  7. How can I get a promotion if working as a PO in Bank of Baroda for last 6 years?
  8. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
  9. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  10. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  11. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  12. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  13. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  14. Student loan from a good bank which provides easy service?
  15. Can i do job without completing my B.Com graduation?
  16. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job?
  17. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
15th January 2017, 10:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?

There is no direct recruitment as Branch manager in government banks. For recruitment it is necessary to have some banking job experience.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI for selection as Clerk, PO and SO.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with posts and examination. The required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree. So, to get details log on to www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
15th January 2017, 06:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?

Yes, there are various job opportunities after bachelor degree completion to get recruitment in government sector such as in Railway, Banking, Defence etc.

But, you will be not eligible for recruitment as a manager after bachelor degree. The eligibility for recruitment as manager is candidate must have banking job experience and have to appear for promotional examination for recruitment.

So, you first have to join the banking sector as Clerk, PO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?