11th September 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which PG courses I can opt, being an B.Tech in mining engineering?

This is Charan, I am from Telangana state and I completed my B.Tech mining. I need to join in Next post graduates courses which your providing from an university so I need an examine and how to join in your college and please provide an complete details. For my further guidelines and should I provide you my contact details...

11th September 2017, 08:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which PG courses I can opt, being an B.Tech in mining engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Charan, I am from Telangana state and I completed my B.Tech mining. I need to join in Next post graduates courses which your providing from an university so I need an examine and how to join in your college and please provide an complete details. For my further guidelines and should I provide you my contact details...

List of Courses Post graduate Courses after B.Tech Mining Engineering:-

1). M.Tech in Mineral engineering.

2). M.Tech in Opencast mining.

3). M.Tech in Long wall mine mechanization.

4). M.SC In Mineral processing and mineral exploration.

5). M.Tech in Mining geophysics.

6). M.SC in Mineral process engineering.

7). M.Tech in Mineral exploration.

8). M.Tech in Petroleum exploration.

9). M.Tech in petroleum engineering.

10). M.Tech in Mining Machinery engineering.

>> Duration of post graduate courses after B.Tech mining engineering is 2 years.

>> If you want to go for top reputed colleges you have to appear in GATE (Graduate Aptitute Test in Engineering) entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?