21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?

Can i do my masters in mining course after btech computers in australia ,as there is lot of scope for job in mining? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do on this? What else I can take up if it's not mining? Who can provide me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream can I do Masters in Australia and Melbourne?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  4. Can I do masters in English after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  8. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do masters from Ivy League college after B.Tech computer science?
  11. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  12. How to do PG in mining after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering?
  13. Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  15. Which is the suitable masters degree in NIFT after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  16. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  17. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE?
21st July 2016, 06:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Masters in Mining after having completed your B.Tech in Computer Science in Australia, as there is no provision for it.

You should have completed your B.Tech in Mining in order to be eligible to opt for Masters degree. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
21st July 2016, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in mining after completion of B.Tech computer science in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do my masters in mining course after btech computers in australia ,as there is lot of scope for job in mining? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do on this? What else I can take up if it's not mining? Who can provide me the details on the same?
You have completed B.Tech in CSE, So you can't do masters degree in Mining in Australia.

But you can do masters in Computer Science. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

Your age should be below 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?