14th March 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best stream to study in a diploma course?

Hi, I am Rahul. I am planning to take up the diploma course. Is it really worth taking mechanical stream in diploma? By taking the mechanical in diploma will it help me to flourish in my career. Can I have the valid suggestions for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to study in a diploma course?
  2. Which books should I study to pass the Section A of Diploma stream?
  3. How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me?
  4. Which stream of PG Diploma course will be better to study after BHMS? List of colleges in Gujarat to study?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  6. Possibility to study BTech(EEE) for Diploma ECE student? -- [New]
  7. How many PG Diploma courses are available in Art stream after pursuing graduation? How will it benefit my career?
  8. Can a 12th with Art stream study Fashion degree course? Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?
  10. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  11. Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?
  13. Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?
  14. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  15. Best Diploma course after 12th with Art stream other than education?
  16. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  17. Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?
  18. Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?
9th May 2018, 02:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream to study in a diploma course?

It depends on your own wish that in which of the stream you are interested to opt for the Diploma course.
After the completion of class 10th examination from a recognized Board with scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it, you can apply for the Diploma courses.

Below I have mentioned some of the Diploma courses, you can opt any of them as per your choice.

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology
11th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream to study in a diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Rahul. I am planning to take up the diploma course. Is it really worth taking mechanical stream in diploma? By taking the mechanical in diploma will it help me to flourish in my career. Can I have the valid suggestions for the same?

It is very difficult to single out one best stream in diploma. There are some best diploma courses available and students should choose the course based on his/her interest. Some of the best streams available in diploma are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automobile Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Textile Technology. Students should choose any one of the diploma stream from the list of streams given above. Students can study BE or BTech after completion of diploma through lateral entry mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?