27th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if completed Master of Fine Arts?

Hello guys,
I have completed Master of Fine Arts and now I want to apply for UGC-NET. Kindly tell me which subject I may select for clearing the entry test regarding UGC-NET syllabus, as I am MFA candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  2. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  3. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  4. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  5. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  6. Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  8. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  9. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D. in folklore or fine arts after M.A. in forklore? Can I appear NET examination for Lectureship?
  11. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
  12. Eligibility to study Master's Degree in Design for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?
  13. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  14. Eligibility to apply for master degree in Fine arts after B.Com?
  15. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  16. Can i choose fine arts as an optional subject for main paper in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  18. Can I apply for UGC NET exam under the subject physical sciences

8th June 2015, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if completed Master of Fine Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I have completed Master of Fine Arts and now I want to apply for UGC-NET. Kindly tell me which subject I may select for clearing the entry test regarding UGC-NET syllabus, as I am MFA candidate.
You have completed MFA so you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre subject. I have attached the syllabus of Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for Performing Art.pdf(915.9 KB, 15 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?