23rd November 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in best universities to study MA in Applied Economics? How to get a good job after it?

Hello sir, I have passed BA with Economics and now want to stud MA in Applied Economics. How to take admission in best universities? How to get a good job after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  2. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
  3. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to study both Statistics and Maths for Economics Honours?
  5. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  6. Can I do M.A Economics from Indian Universities? What are the job prospects?
  7. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  8. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?
  9. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  11. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  14. B.A Economics final year results?
  15. List of the reputed universities for the admission in Ph.D in Economics?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  17. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  18. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
24th November 2016, 02:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in best universities to study MA in Applied Economics? How to get a good job after it?

To get admission in some reputed Universities, you must have to complete your BA from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After the completion of BA course, you must have to apply in different Universities to get admission there.
After completing MA you can apply for different jobs of your field. If you satisfy the required criteria for the job, you will definitely grab one after your Masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?