9th December 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue UG in Arts and PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU in the same academic year? Will it be valid in other Universities?

Respected Sir, Can I join in UG, in Arts & PG Course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU in same academic year, I want to know can I pursue double course UG in Arts and PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU? Will it be valid in other Universities? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  2. Best career opportunity after completion of B.A graduation?
  3. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  4. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  5. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  6. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  7. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  9. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  10. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  11. Eligibility to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism at Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences? Can I become a News Editor through this course?
  12. Can i do mass communication after failing in commerce at O level?
  13. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  15. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  18. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
31st January 2017, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue UG in Arts and PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU in the same academic year? Will it be valid in other Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, Can I join in UG, in Arts & PG Course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU in same academic year, I want to know can I pursue double course UG in Arts and PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU? Will it be valid in other Universities? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to pursue UG in Arts and PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU in the same academic year. The eligibility to study the UG in Arts is a pass in 10+2 or BPP and for the eligibility to study the PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication will be a pass in bachelor’s degree in any discipline. So after 10+2 it is not possible to study PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication. First you have to study and clear the UG in Arts in IGNOU after class XII and after completion of graduation, you can apply for PG course in Commerce or Mass Communication from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?