10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Sir, Is Analytical Chemistry taught in Post Graduation? I have taken Chemistry in B.Sc and want to study only Analytical Chemistry because I want to do research in Analytical Chemistry. So, is Analytical Chemistry possible for me in M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry which is favourable to study in M.Phil for Chemistry Gold Medalist?
  2. List of colleges offering MSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Guwahati
  3. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder? -- [New]
  5. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  6. Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course?
  7. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  8. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Course fee of this course?
  11. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  15. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field?
  16. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  17. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) for MSc(Applied Chemistry) student?
21st April 2018, 11:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Yes, Analytical Chemistry discipline is offered in Master's Degree. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required for doing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation in of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks to be eligible.
* Chemistry
* Biochemistry..etc.,

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Chemistry course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry course.

>> The duration of this course generally is 2 years. The admission into this course generally done through marks secured in Graduation. Some of the institutes conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into Master's Degree.

Some of the colleges offering this M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry are as follows,

@ Andhra University
@ JNTU Unviersity, Hyderabad
@ Christ University, Bangalore..etc.,
22nd April 2018, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

I am very happy to tell you that definitely you can study your M.Sc course in Analytical Chemistry after the completion of B.Sc in Chemistry.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course studying Chemistry as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Analytical Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?