2nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

Hello guys,
My daughter is doing final year of B.Sc Biotechnology in Christ college, Bangalore. Next what will she do for her Master's degree? Please guide me.
She want admission in M.Sc in Microbiology course after her B.Sc.
She can get this subject in M.Sc?
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?
  2. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  3. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  4. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  5. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  6. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  7. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  8. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  9. Is there any possibility for me to become a Pilot being a candidate of SC category pursuing BE in Electronics?
  10. Any possibility to appear for IAS and IFS exam?
  11. Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main
  12. Colleges where I could get admission after scoring 88.9 percentile? Is there any possibility for admission in IITs or NITs?
  13. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  14. PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  16. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  17. Is there any possibility to get admission in good college of Delhi University with 84.5% marks?
  18. Possibility for admission in Gujarat Medical College? My daughter got 66.78% in Gujcet+Theory
4th July 2015, 11:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) course after the completion of your B.Sc(Biotechnology). You should have however scored a minimum of 55% in your graduation.

However, many Institutes do conduct entrance examinations in order to provide admission to candidates for M.Sc(Microbiology) course. Therefore, in such cases you will probably have to clear the examination and get admission in the respective Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?