7th September 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue MBA at IIT Chennai?

Now i am studying bsc [computer science and technology]..after i completed ug then i want to study pg...but i want to study MBA in IIT chennai.....is their any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  2. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Which B-School is best in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad to pursue MBA course?
  5. Distance learning courses which I can take up while after passing my B.Tech?
  6. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  7. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  8. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  9. Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  10. Which entrance exam is suitable for me to pursue MBA in Human Resource
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  12. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  13. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  14. How can I join IIT Chennai or in America?
  15. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  16. How to pursue MBA from reputed institutes?
  17. What can I do after BCA? Which is the appropriate course to get a good job?
  18. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
10th September 2014, 09:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue MBA at IIT Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am studying bsc [computer science and technology]..after i completed ug then i want to study pg...but i want to study MBA in IIT chennai.....is their any entrance exam?
Yes, you are eligible for MBA course after B.Sc course. Any stream candidates with bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for MBA course in IIT Chennai. In order to get admission for MBA course in IIT Chennai. You need to appear and get qualified in CAT entrance examination. CAT exam score card accept by IIT Institution. The applicant who have successfully qualified in CAT entrance exam will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.

For more Info please visit here:- www.iitm.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?