26th November 2016, 10:27 AM
kanchan hathiya

Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA externally and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know will I be eligible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  2. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  5. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  6. Can I do MSc in space science externally? -- [New]
  7. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  8. Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?
  9. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities after MSc Botany? Which subject should I have to pursue Ph.D?
  11. Can I give 3rd year B.Com exam externally after completing 1st and 2nd year internally?
  12. Is it possible to study law externally while doing IT engineering?
  13. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  14. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  15. Can I do LLB externally after M.Pharm?
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
29th November 2016, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanchan hathiya View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA externally and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know will I be eligible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Sc course after completion of BA externally. The eligibility to study the M.Sc Mathematics is a pass in B.Sc Mathematics or equivalent examination. Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination as well as completed B.Sc in Physics or B.Sc (General) in 10+2+3 format with Physics and Mathematics as optional subjects from a recognized university for studying M.Sc Physics. So it is not possible to study M.Sc course after completion of BA. You can study MA course after completion of BA (in same discipline).
29th November 2016, 02:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue M.Sc after the completion of BA course externally.
Since you are doing BA course, you can pursue MA after the completion of BA.
Candidates those who have completed their graduation in Science stream from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?