17th November 2012, 08:30 PM
thak03

What is the scope for diploma in packaging

Scope for diploma in packaging?...could u pelase provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Are students of IT allowed for the entrance exam of IIP? Syllabus for the IIP entrance exam?
  2. Opportunities after graduate diploma in packaging?
  3. Can I do any diploma or certification course in Packaging after B.Com and PG in marketing?
  4. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?
  5. What should I do after completing Diploma in Packaging Technology? Courses which are related to my studies?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in Packaging Technology
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in packaging technology
  8. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  9. Entrance test question papers for the post of graduate diploma in Packaging program?
  10. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  11. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  12. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  14. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  15. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  16. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  17. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  18. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
12th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for diploma in packaging

what are the scope after diploma in packaging ?
n tell me about fee structure of iip mumbai ?
26th July 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a person with packaging technology diploma do a degree in mechanical engineering or any other core branch
7th June 2022, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in packaging technology now which course offered in b.tech? I want to go for EEE n IT is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?