21st October 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Physiotherapy post graduation course?

After class 12th, i am pursuing Physiotherapy course. Now i want to do post graduation in same. So need information about the duration of this post graduation course?

22nd October 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Physiotherapy post graduation course?

It will be off 2 years duration as other post graduation courses. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in this course. The required qualification for it Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institute or college.

Hence, just be prepared for entrance exam which will help you to get admission in a top college.
22nd October 2015, 10:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Physiotherapy post graduation course?

The duration of the physiotherapy post graduation course is 2 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying this course is that the candidate must have passed bachelors in physiotherapy with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?