25th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in JIPMER-PG entrance exam to study MD course?

Sir,
How can I apply in JIPMER PG entrance exam? I am pursuing final year of MBBS and I like to do MD in JIPMER. Kindly let me know the process for applying in JIPMER PG entrance exam for MD course.

30th March 2016, 12:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in JIPMER-PG entrance exam to study MD course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
How can I apply in JIPMER PG entrance exam? I am pursuing final year of MBBS and I like to do MD in JIPMER. Kindly let me know the process for applying in JIPMER PG entrance exam for MD course.
The eligibility to apply to the MD course entrance examination in JIPMER is a pass in MBBS or equivalent Degree recognised by the Medical Council of India. The candidate must have 12 months rotating internship/practical training. So if you fall in the above criteria you are eligible to apply to the MD entrance examination conducted by the JIPMER, the examination will be held on 15-05-2016. You can apply online for the course. The prospectus link is given you can check all the details regarding the course and other details,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus-MDMS-Jan-2016.pdf(1.85 MB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?