3rd June 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?

I have done my MBBS in Russia and getting failed in mci screening tests in India since repeatedly. I am getting depressed, please guide me some other way to take my career ahead with this degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. Georgian MBBS is valid in India?
  3. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  4. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  5. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  6. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  8. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  9. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  10. MBBS course from Xiamen University of China is approved in India or not?
  11. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  12. Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test? -- [New]
  13. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  15. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  16. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
  18. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
10th June 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?

First of all, you should not get tensed. You need to calm yourself with the thought - failure is the stepping stone to success. Prepare yourself properly. Study the entire syllabus leaving no stone unturned to make sure you are not short of knowledge. Then concentrate on problem solving similar to MCI screening. Practice as much as you csn and make sure you deliver well during the screening test. Keep yourself calm and be confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?