5th February 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT?

Tell me can i get a admission in iit for m.tech... i am doing b.e from nagpur univ......i want to do mtech from iit ...what is the procedure for it..?

5th February 2015, 05:00 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT?

You can do M.tech from IIT Through GATE exam after B.Tech.

GATE exam stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which is conducted to take admission into M.Tech course at IITs.

This year GATE exam is near. You have to wait for next year GATE exam notification.

Eligibility for GATE exam:-

You must have passed a B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

Final year candidates are eligible for GATE exam.

There is no age limit for GATE exam.

For more information, you can visit this link gate.iitk.ac.in/
5th February 2015, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To do M.Tech course in I.I.T, you need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course or who are pursuing final year of their Graduation degree course are eligible to appear in GATE examination. By scoring top rank in GATE examination, you can get admission in M.Tech course in I.I.T. Since, you are pursuing B.E course from Nagpur University, you can appear in GATE examination when you are in final year or completion of your B.E course to get admission in M.Tech course in I.I.T.
9th April 2015, 08:24 PM
kunalroy89

You can complete your M.Tech from IIT through GATE exam.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.It is conducted by one of the IITs for admission to M.Tech in IITs and IISc every year around February.The forms are out previous year around August-September and complete process is online.
B.E/B.Tech passed or final year candidates are eligible for appearing in GATE exam.There is no criteria for minimum marks or age limit.
After publication of GATE results within 1 or 2 days the IITs and other institutes publish notification for advertisement to M.Tech on their websites and also leading newspapers..Apply as they set their own criteria of GATE score of your specific branch.
If you qualify in their interview and have a good GATE score,you would get admission in M.Tech in IITs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?