18th August 2013, 04:29 PM
karthikeyan889

What is the procedure to join GATE exam for M.Tech IIT?

what is the procedure to join gate exam for mtech iit

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join GATE exam for M.Tech IIT?
  2. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  3. What is the procedure for admisssion in M.Tech in IIT Delhi?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  5. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  7. Admission Procedure for Ph.D course across India? Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.D?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering
  9. How much percentile to be get in GATE Exam to join IIT? Companies preferring GATE score card?
  10. M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  11. How to join IIT or NIT for M.Tech program in ECE?
  12. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
  13. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  14. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  15. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  17. Will I get stipend if I join MTech in Amrithanandamai University after clearing GATE?
  18. Minimum Eligibility to get into IIT through GATE Exam for M.Tech course?
20th September 2013, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join GATE exam for M.Tech IIT?

Admission to M.Tech in IIT is usually done on the basis of GATE score. Engineering graduates as well as M.Sc holders (in specific subjects) are eligible to attend GATE. There are no percentage requirements. No restriction is there for the number of exam attempts and age of the applicant. The exam is conducted by 7 IIT’s and IISc. Applications can be submitted online through the web portal of GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?