23rd July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Masters in Neurology after B.Sc. with Life Science subject?

I am doing B.Sc. in Life Science currently. I wish to do M.Sc. in Neurology. So what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  2. Masters in Neurology is possible after B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  5. How to do BSc in Life Science after passing 11th and 12th?
  6. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  7. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks?
  8. What is the syllabus of life science NET June?
  9. Best institute in Allahabad for UPSC? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  11. Which branch of Masters in Physical Therapy has more scope between Orthopedics and Neurology?
  12. Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?
  13. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  15. Which are the subjects available for NET examination? I have done MSc Life Science with 64% -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  17. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  18. Is it possible to do masters in Biotechnology after B.Sc. in Zoology?
13th December 2017, 05:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Masters in Neurology after B.Sc. with Life Science subject?

Procedure to pursue Master's in Neurology course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue Master's in Neurology course. Candidates must have completed B.Sc in any of the following subjects in order to be eligible.

There are many colleges that are offering this course, and you are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examinations. Admission is generally done on the basis of merit marks you secured in entrance examination. Some of the colleges offering this Master's in Neurology course are,

>> University of Madras, Chennai
http://www.unom.ac.in/

>> Jiwaji University
http://www.jiwaji.edu/

>> Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopahy Medical College and Research Center
http://drhmcrc.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?