5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to complete MBA in HR?

Hello I am Sonam, I have complete MBA in HR. I want to do after MBA doing course. So please tell me, what can I do for that because my communication skills is very down. I want to improve should I do? Phone.8094666650.

6th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to complete MBA in HR?

In order to do MBA in HR, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree course in any discipline.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course. The duration of the course is of 2 years.
6th February 2018, 08:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidates belonging from any discipline, who have completed bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do MBA course. In order to improve your communication skill, you can join any good institute for personality development.
6th February 2018, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Opportunities available after completion of MBA in HR:

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of MBA in HR course. Some of the best courses to pursue are,

>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

>> Executive MBA

>> Company Secretary (CS)

>> Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)

>> Doctoral Program in Management Studies

>> Doctoral program in Business Administration

>> Doctoral Program in Business Management

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management ..etc.,

You are required to appear in concerned entrance examination of respective organization to be eligible for getting admission. I suggest you to appear in National level or concerned college's entrance examination for getting admission into the course.
7th February 2018, 08:30 AM
chikkykranthi619

For doing an MBA in HR stream first you need to complete your graduation courses like B.Tech then you can go for MBA.
So, for improving your communication skills if you have money then join in any coaching center but if you do not have money then daily read Hindu newspaper and write down the meanings and then try to talk only in english language with your friends and relatives as much as possible and try to rectify your mistakes.
On doing these things regularly you can improve your communication skills.
8th February 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done BMS further I don't want to study now with this degree how much I will get salary in HR job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?