2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IIT through JAM

Sir, I am Harikrushna Gediya from VNSGU, Surat, Gujarat. I want to get admission through JAM in IIT but I don't know what is process for it. Sir,please help me. In our University degree certificate is given very late about one year after end of the 6th semester. So what I should do for submitting degree certificate

5th August 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIT through JAM

JAM is conducted for admission in various post graduate degree programs at IITs. You need a bachelor degree in relevant discipline to become eligible for this exam. Just make sure that you have got at least 60% marks.

Selection will be based on the performance in JAM and seats are allotted through counselling. You can apply when notification is announced through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?