15th March 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Phil at IGNOU for M.A.(Education) postgraduate?

Friends,
I have done M.A in Education with 56%
and I want to do M.Phil through IGNOU.
Kindly guide me about the details of the
procedure for the admission in M.Phil.

Related Questions:
  1. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  2. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  7. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  8. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  10. Should I get admission for M.Phil courses in IGNOU being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 51%?
  11. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  12. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  15. Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  17. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
27th March 2015, 01:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Phil at IGNOU for M.A.(Education) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have done M.A in Education with 56%
and I want to do M.Phil through IGNOU.
Kindly guide me about the details of the
procedure for the admission in M.Phil.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Phil Course through IGNOU University after completing M.A Economics with 56% of marks. Candidates applying for the M.Phil course, should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with 55% of marks from a recognized University. IGNOU university conducts their own entrance exam for selecting the candidates. You can get the exam application through online mode by visiting the official website of IGNOU.

For further Infomation, please visit here - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?