13th July 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects enlisted in Distance M.Phil(Commerce)? When the admission will start? Fee structure of Distance M.Phil?

hello
please i want do m.phil in commerce,
when the admission will start for this year,
what subjects are included in commerce &
what is the fees, distance m.phil is possible or not.
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  4. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  5. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  6. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  8. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  9. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  10. Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?
  11. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  14. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  15. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  16. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  18. From which university could i do MSc Physics through distance education? What is the fee structure?
10th April 2023, 12:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What are the subjects enlisted in Distance M.Phil(Commerce)? When the admission will start? Fee structure of Distance M.Phil?

The subjects offered in a Distance M.Phil program in commerce can vary from institution to institution. However, some of the common subjects that are usually included in the course curriculum are research methodology, financial accounting, managerial accounting, quantitative techniques, economics, business law, and marketing management.

The admission dates and fee structure for Distance M.Phil programs can also vary from institution to institution. It is advisable to visit the official website of the institutions offering the course to get accurate information regarding the same. However, generally speaking, the admission process for most Distance M.Phil programs in Commerce starts around June-July every year, and the fees can range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per annum, depending on the institution and the location of the university.
10th April 2023, 02:33 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: What are the subjects enlisted in Distance M.Phil(Commerce)? When the admission will start? Fee structure of Distance M.Phil?

The subjects offered in Distance M.Phil (Commerce) vary based on the university offering the program. However, some of the common subjects that are covered in this program include research methodology, micro and macroeconomics, financial management, accounting, marketing management, and business statistics.

The admission dates and fee structure for Distance M.Phil (Commerce) programs also vary from one university to another. Here is some general information:

Admission: The admission process for Distance M.Phil (Commerce) programs usually starts in May or June every year. Interested candidates can check the official website of the university offering this program to know more about the application process and admission dates.

Fee Structure: The fee structure for Distance M.Phil (Commerce) programs varies depending on the university offering the program. Generally, the fee ranges between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 lakh per year. Additionally, there may be other fees such as registration fees, exam fees, and study material fees.

It's important to note that the above information is subject to change and may vary based on the university offering the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?