11th February 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get M.Sc physics admission at Pune university?

Sir now I am in B.Sc third year.I want to do M.Sc in physics in Pune University. Please tell me the entrance exam dates will be conducted in 2018 & when the application forms were issued.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  2. Procedure to get M.Sc physics admission at Pune university?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  6. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
  7. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  9. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  10. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?
  12. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  13. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  14. Date of MSc Physics entrance exam of Pune University?
  15. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  17. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  18. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
11th February 2018, 03:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get M.Sc physics admission at Pune university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir now I am in B.Sc third year.I want to do M.Sc in physics in Pune University. Please tell me the entrance exam dates will be conducted in 2018 & when the application forms were issued.

Those candidates who have completed BSc Physics, BSc Chemistry, BSc Mathematics, BSc Electronics Science or BE/BTech any stream can apply for the admission to study MSc Physics at Pune University. Candidates in the final year of the BSc or BE/BTech, can also eligible to apply for the MSc Physics at Pune University. Candidates are admitted to the MSc Physics course through a national level entrance examination. The advertisement is put up on the webpage and media around March/April month. The entrance examination is held in June. Candidates can find the details at the Pune University website link given Click Here
11th February 2018, 07:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get M.Sc physics admission at Pune university?

In order to apply for the M.Sc in Physics from Pune University, you must have to complete your B.Sc course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.

Below I have uploaded the official link of the University, just have a look over it.
http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_...admissions.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?