10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO for M.Sc(Biophysics) student?

Sir, I have completed my B.Sc in Physics. I have successfully got admission in M.Sc in Biophysics. I have got above 70% in my B.Sc and also in 10th and 12th. I would like to work in ISRO. After my M.Sc I need to know how to join ISRO. How to do a job in ISRO as a scientist.

21st April 2018, 09:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO for M.Sc(Biophysics) student?

Procedure to join ISRO for M.Sc Biophysics candidate:

Indian Space Research Organization releases recruitment notification or advertisement for filling up vacancies for the post of Scientist/ Engineer in this organization.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in Engineering or it's equivalent post graduate degree in 1st First class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Or candidates who are done with their B.E/ B.TEch/ B.Sc in Engineering or M.Sc or its equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks are also eligible to apply.

>> As you are done with M.Sc in Biophysics course, I am sure you can apply for this Scientist recruitment.

>> I am providing you a link where you may find all the details about the recruitment and procedure to apply..etc.,

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?