18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO after B.Sc physics for internship?

I am B.Sc. physics student. I can join ISRO my aim is total modification of spaceship shape or another fuel are used in this project is very low costing.

22nd July 2017, 05:17 PM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after B.Sc physics for internship?

Yes, you can join ISRO after the completion of B.Sc in Physics from a recognized University.
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) conducts their own Entrance examination every year for the B.Sc Graduates and B.Tech Graduates.
Candidates successfully completing their B.Sc and B.Tech degree, can apply for the examination and after qualifying in the examination they can join ISRO.
But, my suggestion for you will be to complete your M.Sc course in your field and then apply for ISRO so that your chance of getting selected in ISRO will raise.
22nd July 2017, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after B.Sc physics for internship?

ISRO does not accept personal application for internship, therefore at first you have to contact your college, so that they can contact the HR department of the company and get the permission for internship. Now you have to send your resume along with the related documents to the HOD of the company. Hence, if you get a reply then you have to visit them and follow their instructions.

Address: The Head
Human Resource Development Division
Space Applications Centre (ISRO)
Jodhpur Tekra
Ambavadi Vistar (Post)
Ahmedabad - 380 015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?