13th July 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO after B.Tech

I am a B.Tech student, but recently I am interested in Newton laws. Now, I want do job in ISRO and I got only 71% in 12th class and I am a MBiPC student. Is there any chance and I am a CBSE student.

14th July 2017, 08:14 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after B.Tech

ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

To join ISRO, you need to clear ISRO entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance examination is:

Bachelor's degree in technology from a recognized university or institute with 65% marks or above.

Age limit is 21-30 years.

After 12th, you can apply for engineering entrance exam and clear it to join engineering course and then in final year, you can apply for ISRO entrance exam.
14th July 2017, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join ISRO after B.Tech:-

ISRO is the Government Research company which has been hire the Engineer or Scientist students for the job post under the Assistant Engineer post....

Eligibility for the ISRO:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor degree in engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognised University.

Age must be below 32 years, age relaxation as per government rules.

Indian Citizen

Selection process:-

ISRO entrance exam

Technical Interview

ISRO written test held on : last week of April

For more details: www.isro gov.in.
14th July 2017, 09:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year B.Tech candidates can also apply for ISRO entrance examination.

>>The age limit for ISRO entrance examination is 21-30 years.

You can apply for ISRO entrance examination in final year of Bachelor of Technology. There are three stages of ISRO entrance exam called Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
28th July 2017, 11:22 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for ISRO-

Education qualification-
A candidate must be a graduate with minimum 65% of marks in bachelor's degree of engineering like- electrical, electronics , computer science or mechanical engineering etc.

Age limit-
Age must be 21to 35 years.

Nationality-
A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Selection process-
There will be 2 process-
Written test.
Interview. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?