25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join ISRO after electrical and electronics engineering

Hello, respected Sir or Madam! I am Sathish, 1st year electrical and electronics student from Coimbatore in Tamilnadu. How to join ISRO? In my after B.E. (2020). Please send me electrical syllabus (pdf) for join ISRO. Thank you! My mail id ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  2. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  3. Can I join ISRO after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree?
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  7. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  8. Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?
  9. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  11. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. How to join ISRO being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder? Which post I can get?
  13. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  15. What is the procedure to join ISRO if I am a engineering student?
  16. How can I join ISRO after studying mechanical engineering?
  17. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  18. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2017, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join ISRO after electrical and electronics engineering

Procedure to join ISRO after completion of Electrical and Electronics Engineering:

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Scientist or Engineer. In general, allowed streams are-

>> Electrical

>> Architecture

>> Civil Engineering

>> Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

As only the above streams are allowed, you are required to choose any one of the discipline that is mentioned above and appear for the examination in the concerned relevant stream only. You are required to pass the written examination and then qualify personal interview in order to get finally selected.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?