11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Pure Mathematics) in IIT for Mathematics graduate? Cutoff marks required in 10th, 12th and UG?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics and Computer Science in Saurashtra University. It is a dual course. I want to join M.Sc in Pure Mathematics in IIT. What is the procedure would I join that institute? And also how many marks they accept in 10th, 12th and UG course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in OUCET to study M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) being a Bachelor of Arts graduate in Mathematics, Economics, & Public Administration?
  6. If I have interest in Maths which branch of engineering should I select? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Maths after B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  10. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  12. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  14. Cutoff marks for B.Ed admission? I am a Mathematics Post Graduate
  15. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  18. How much is the contribution of Physics in B.Tech entrance exams?
2nd January 2018, 07:40 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Pure Mathematics) in IIT for Mathematics graduate? Cutoff marks required in 10th, 12th and UG?

To join M.Sc mathematics in IIT's, candidates must apply for IITJAM exam. It is conducted by IIT to give admission's for candidates in M.Sc.

To get admission the eligibility is
1. You must complete B.Sc from a recognized university
2. In B.Sc the minimum marks percentage must be 55%.

The application form is available in the month of September and the exam is conducted in the month of February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?