22nd March 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to 2nd semester if I failed in 2 subjects of B.Com 1st semester?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 1st semester B.Com but I failed in 2 subjects, I want to know will I be promoted to 2nd semester if I failed in 2 subjects of B.Com 1st semester? Please answer as soon as possible.

24th March 2017, 07:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be promoted to 2nd semester if I failed in 2 subjects of B.Com 1st semester?

Yes, you will be promoted to B.Com second year even if you have two backlogs in your first year B.Com course. You can clear your backlogs by appearing in supplementary examinations at any time before completion of your B.Com course. But, I suggest you to clear your backlogs as soon as possible, so, that you can concentrate on your existing academic year and get good aggregate in B.Com course.

11th August 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be promoted to 2nd semester if I failed in 2 subjects of B.Com 1st semester?

Will I be promoted to 2nd year if I failed in 2 subjects of BSC First year annual examination.

27th July 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 papers including honours papers. Will i be promoted to BA 3 sem. Please answer as soon as possible.

12th May 2022, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if I get promoted in 1st semester of b.com becouse of 1 subject .
Actually I got 6.22 CGPA
It will create problem in my career may I know

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?