6th December 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?

l failed in second semester in May 2017 in one subject out of five and I am passed in first semester. l am asking that, can I get admission to third semester and when can I give the paper in which I get fail?

Related Questions:
  1. Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?
  2. Promotion to 2nd semester will be denied if failed in any subject of MCA 1st semester?
  3. Is it possible to do Post Graduation after failing in a subject in 5th semester?
  4. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  5. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  6. If anyone fails in all subjects of third semester can he appear for the fourth semester?
  7. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  8. What kind of job will I get after my B.Com degree
  9. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  10. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester? -- [New]
  11. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Can I sit for 4th semester exam of MCA under Mumbai University if I have not appeared for 3rd semester exam?
  14. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What to do if scored even after reappearing in the exams?
  16. What to do if application form is asking for semester wise marks?
  17. What is the fees for BSc agriculture for 1 year?
  18. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
6th December 2017, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?

Yes, you can get admission in third semester even after failing in one subject of second semester. You can clear the backlog subject of your second semester before completion of the final semester of the course. You need to appear in Supplementary examinations to qualify the failed subject of your second semester.
7th December 2017, 12:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue third semester of Diploma course, if you have qualified 1st semester and failed one subject in second semester. You can clear the failed subject of your second semester by appearing in supplementary examinations. If you have sufficient credits then, you are eligible to pursue third semester of Diploma course even if you have one backlog in second semester.
7th December 2017, 04:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, admission is surely possible because only one subject is not cleared. You haven't got year back, which is the case when you fail in majority of the subjects.

You have to give backlog paper of the subject next year, along with your semester exams. Hence, you should not worry about your admission in 3rd semester.
7th December 2017, 10:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in 2nd semester. In the very next year, you can appear for the supplementary exam at that time by applying supplementary exam form when it gets available.
7th December 2017, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get promotion to the third year of the course after being failed in a subject in second semester. Since, you have qualified in the four subjects, you can definitely get admission in the third semester.
In order to qualify in the respective subject in which you have failed, you must have to apply in the supplementary examination in the very next year. After qualifying in the supplementary examination, you can qualify in that particular paper.
29th July 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd semester after failed in 4subjects in 2 nd semester but all clear in 1st semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?