6th January 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship program to study in UK being a student of B.Sc Physics from BHU?

I am a student in BHU of bsc physics. I want to do my post graduation in UK but I belong to middle class family that’s why they can't afford my fee. So please tell me about the scholarship programes which offer me to study in uk & complete my post graduation. I will be really thankful to you.

11th January 2016, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship program to study in UK being a student of B.Sc Physics from BHU?

You can apply for exams like GRE if you are interested in post graduation degree course in physics from UK. GRE scores are accepted by most of the leading universities in UK for admission. If you have a good score in GRE and good academic record then you have good chance of getting scholarship.

You must have IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. There is a minimum score which you must have in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?