7th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

MA English admission in CMS college?

I completed my graduation in English language & literature from Kerala university with 85% marks (2015). I would like to do my post graduation in English at CMS college, Kottayam. So what is the cut off for admission in CMS and do I have a chance to do my PG at CMS? Kindly provide the details for admission.

11th January 2016, 09:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA English admission in CMS college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in English language & literature from Kerala university with 85% marks (2015). I would like to do my post graduation in English at CMS college, Kottayam. So what is the cut off for admission in CMS and do I have a chance to do my PG at CMS? Kindly provide the details for admission.
Yes, it is possible for you to get admission for MA in English after completing Graduation in English with 85% of marks at Kerala University.
Graduation is the basic qualification required for MA in English. You must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Such candidates should have studied English as a subject either at Graduation level.

Admission Procedure:

- Admission is done through CAP (Centralized Admission Procedure) at (mgu.ac.in). Online registration and submission of applications will be active during the month of August.

Contact Information:

Address: College Junction, C.M.S. College Road, Kottayam, Kerala 686001
Phone: 0481 256 6433
Official website - http://cmscollege.ac.in/admissions-2.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?