30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship program to study post graduation in UK being a BHU student in B.Sc Physics?

I am a student in BHU of B.Sc physics. I want to do my post graduation in UK but I belong to middle class family that’s why they can't afford my fee. So please tell me about the scholarship programs which offer me to study in UK & complete my post graduation. I will be really thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  3. Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  5. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?
  7. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  8. How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career?
  10. How to get scholarship for post graduation in any course?
  11. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  12. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
  14. Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?