11th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to take in M.Tech after completing M.Sc in Mathematics?

In which subjects can I do M.tech after doing M.sc in mathematics? how to apply for those lines? will I be able to do M.Tech from IITs?

5th March 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to take in M.Tech after completing M.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which subjects can I do M.tech after doing M.sc in mathematics? how to apply for those lines? will I be able to do M.Tech from IITs?

You can choose any one of the M.Tech course from the following list after completion M.Sc in Mathematics.

M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing
M.Tech Quality, Reliability and Operations research
M.Tech Theoretical Computer Science

You can study M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics. For taking admission to M.Tech course, you have to clear GATE with good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?