1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Biotechnology)?

I am the student of B.Tech Biotechnology. After my B.Tech I want to do MBA. Is it right option for me? I came to know that MBA has more scope than M.Tech. And I have heard that Biotechnology has no scope in India. So please tell me which MBA scope is more?

15th March 2018, 02:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Biotechnology)?

You are comparing apple with orange.

Both are brilliant courses and both of them great scopes.

You need to be clear about your area of interest, whether you want to go for technical (MTech) or Business and Management (MBA).

Do a proper research and introspect yourself that what you want from yourself, then only you will get an answer.
15th March 2018, 09:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Yes, MBA is good option after B.Tech or you can also pursue M.Tech. But M.Tech through GATE is good for your future, otherwise this option is not good. And MBA is very demanding course right now in all across World. You can get jobs in various MNCs or also in government sector after completing MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?