14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA over MTech(Electrical Engineering)?

I am the student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to do MBA. Is it right option for me? I came to know that MBA has more scope than M.Tech. And I have heard that Electrical Engineering has no scope in India. So please tell me which MBA scope is more?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  2. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  3. How to prepare for CAT Exam? Do Civil Engineering candidates having scope in MBA?
  4. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
  5. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  6. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  7. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  8. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  11. Scope of studying MBA in Business Analysis?
  12. Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics? -- [New]
  13. Scope of studying MBA in Technology Management?
  14. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  15. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?
  17. Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ?
  18. Scope available for me after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Shall I go for MBA or M.Tech?
11th May 2018, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA over MTech(Electrical Engineering)?

Which course you will choose basically depends upon your interests and the skills that you have. Basically there are two ways,

1) If you are really interested to get into core field, then I would suggest you to go with M.Tech in Electrical Engineering course rather than MBA course. The reason is, as you are from Electrical Engineering background you will be finding subjects and concepts easy when you will be pursuing M.Tech in Electrical Engineering as well as finding jobs in Core companies.

2) On the other side, if you are not interested to get into core field then I would suggest you to go with choosing MBA course. So that, you will be finding job opportunities in IT companies or some other organizations.

Hence, you are required to choose the best way based on the explanations that I made above. So analyse yourself and choose the best course after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?