9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ?

I'm in 12th and I'm not able to decide whether to do MBA(finance) or CA. I love to do maths but I hate to remember the long theories. So I just wanted to know the scope of an MBA student and an CA in getting the highest salary after 5-6 years?

10th September 2016, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in 12th and I'm not able to decide whether to do MBA(finance) or CA. I love to do maths but I hate to remember the long theories. So I just wanted to know the scope of an MBA student and an CA in getting the highest salary after 5-6 years?

The CA graduate has more scope than a MBA graduate. The CA is difficult to pass compared to MBA. There are only limited numbers of persons clearing the CA. But in the case of MBA the persons studying and passing the course is very high. The CA course is related to Accounting and Finance but MBA is related to Business Management. The demand for the CA course is high and the supply is less. The CA completed candidate can work in various Banks, Bank BPOs, Financial Institutions, KPOs, Educational Institutions, Consultancies, Financial Rating Agencies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?