15th December 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Score in GATE exam to get top reputed M.Tech colleges in India? Important topics to pay more attention for GATE preparation? Is it necessary to take coaching?

Sir I am doing my 3rd year b-tech in aeronautics. My aggregate is 73% and in 12th it is 93%. In order to do my m-tech in iit's or any other top reputed colleges in India how many marks I must secure in gate and on which topics I must prepare I mean to pay attention while preparing for gate. Is it necessary to take gate couching right now?

Related Questions:
  1. Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197?
  3. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  4. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  5. How to prepare for GATE exam while pursuing B.Tech (Biotechnology)?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for any top institutes in India after scoring 40 score in GATE? List of reputed institutes which give merit seats based on GATE score?
  7. Can I get M.Tech in any NIT or top college after scoring 300 GATE score?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  9. How to apply for M.Tech in a good institute after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?
  10. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  11. How to crack GATE 2016 without coaching?
  12. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  13. On the basis of GATE preparation can I crack CAT 2016?
  14. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  15. What if GATE 2015 score is just below qualifying marks?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
  17. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  18. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
31st December 2015, 04:05 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Score in GATE exam to get top reputed M.Tech colleges in India? Important topics to pay more attention for GATE preparation? Is it necessary to take coaching?

Actually GATE scores will vary from time to time and also it depends on other. Required qualifying marks will be fixed in terms of Community.
Cut off will be decided for the particular college depending on the scope of the department, number of candidates willing to opt that course, competitiveness.
To be on the safer side, rank can be fact of the matter. You must be at least have got lesser than 500. So that you can get good reputed institutions through GATE.
GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance exam conducted for Engineering degree holders and Final year students to get into jobs in PSU's and government organisation. In order to pursue higher studies in India, they uses GATE marks for qualifying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?