29th December 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Which all course are available in M.Tech after completion of Chemical engineering course in Bachelors? List of colleges to apply for the course?

I am in last year of chemical engineering. and I want to ask which course are available in M.Tech after this discipline? and please recommend me good colleges in India? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  3. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  7. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  8. List of chemical engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Is JNTU Hyderabad offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. Various professional courses related to Art and culture after Bachelors degree? List of colleges for the same?
  12. List of the top engineering colleges for chemical engineering stream in Maharashtra?
  13. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  14. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  15. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  17. List of colleges providing B.E in Chemical engineering?
  18. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
31st December 2015, 04:32 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which all course are available in M.Tech after completion of Chemical engineering course in Bachelors? List of colleges to apply for the course?

You have done a great job in opting Chemical Engineering as a Bachelor's Degree. Chemical Engineering has its special features and have wide scope in the current and future days.
It is always better to do your post Graduation in the same domain which is Chemical or you can also narrow your field with respect to your Area of Interest.

Scopes in M.Tech in Chemical field:
Process Development Engineer in Chemical/Steel Plant/Petrochemical/Fertilizer
Design Engineer for Liquefaction & Gasification
Process Design Engineer
Plant Modification Engineer
Process Plant & Equipment Design Engineer
R&D Engineer

GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance exam conducted for Engineering degree holders and Final year students to get into jobs in PSU's and government organisation. In order to pursue higher studies in India, they uses GATE marks for qualifying.
After your Bachelor's, try for GATE which is the best option if you want to go for M.Tech in top institutions like IIT's NIT's either to join PSU's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?