20th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is my actual percentage between honours marks and subsidiary honours marks?

Hello, I am Shubham Roy and I had scored 60% in honours and 55% in subsidiary honours in all the three years. Which is my actual percentage in graduations, my honours or subsidiary honours one? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam with 55%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  3. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  4. How to calculate aggregate marks for B.Com 3 years degree? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  6. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  7. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  8. Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  12. What is Hons. degree? Procedure to get it?
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  15. How to get admission in B.Sc. English Honours with 95% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for biology honors after scoring 73/100?
  17. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  18. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
22nd September 2016, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is my actual percentage between honours marks and subsidiary honours marks?

Your actual percentage for the three years degree course is the sum of the both Honours papers marks and subsidiary Honours paper marks. Add both the marks and then calculate the percentage, that will be your actual percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?