24th December 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparing for GMAT from this year itself?

hi,
I'm in second year pursuing engineering in Electrical and Electronics. I want to go for mba after my graduation. Should I start preparing for GMAT from this year itself?

25th December 2014, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparing for GMAT from this year itself?

No, there is no need to start GMAT preparation from your Second year of Graduation. Just one year preparation is more than enough to crack GMAT examination. GMAT is an entrance test which is conducted for candidates who wish to pursue their MBA course in Abroad. Candidates who wish to get admission in MBA course in foreign universities can appear for GMAT examination. The GMAT examination measures verbal, mathematical, reasoning and analytical writing skills of a candidate. Since, you are in second year of your Graduation degree, you can start your GMAT preparation from your final year of your Graduation.
25th December 2014, 04:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparing for GMAT from this year itself?

No, it is not required to start your preparation now. Because, you have more three years of time to complete your course. So, you should start your preparation in the final year of your course and you should complete your preparation and exams within in 6 months. After the completion of exam, you should use remaining time to apply for admission in universities. So, there is no need to worry from now. You can finish the entire procedure in your final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?