8th October 2011, 10:26 AM
khuman

Which is better between Studying in IIT and Doing jobs in PSU's like BHEl, NTPC, IOCL?

Which one is good between Studying in IITs and doing Jobs in PSU like BHEL, NTPC, IOCL and so on?

Related Questions:
9th September 2012, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Studying in IIT and Doing jobs in PSU's like BHEl, NTPC, IOCL?

as i am doing my m-tech at iit kanpur ..........and i think doing m-tech is better than doing job in psu untill and unless u have financial problem because of brand name of iit will give u respect in future and if u are able to crack iit today then u can do it tommorrow............and lots of psus need m-tech for promotions..............so do as u wish its just sugession
awadhesh pal
m-tech at iit kanpur
16th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Studying in IIT and Doing jobs in PSU's like BHEl, NTPC, IOCL?

see...the annual compensation of a Bhel employee after completion of 1 year is about 50K.
even an Mtech from IIT may / may not give such a job..

So, is it still worth doing an Mtech from iit (from job point of view) ?
9th April 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

SIR M DOING M A MARINE ENGINEER PASSOUT2011 BATCH MERI KOLKATA, I WANT TO APPLY FOR PSU ,HOW COULD I APPLY FOR SAME,,PZ SUGGEST?
9th April 2013, 05:43 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

WEll the common to both the things is that tour life would get secured in both.

People after completing their studies from IIT go for job in PSUs.

But i would suggest you to go for IIT because if you are not able to qualify for IIT, then also you may apply for the job in PSUs after completing your engineering.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?