26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MTech in Applied Electronics from IFET College of Engineering. As I am interested to do MTech in Applied Electronics specialization so I would like to know that should I do this course from this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  5. How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?
  6. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Electronics and ME(Electronics & Control Engineering) degrees holder eligible to study Ph.D from IIT colleges?
  8. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Which is the best college among the following for Electronics Engineering?
  11. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  14. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  15. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  16. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  17. Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Optic and Opto electronics?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
28th May 2018, 03:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Tech in Applied Electronics in IFET College.
You can pursue from any of the college and in any stream.
You can apply after clearing GATE entrance test or direct admission is also possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?